Being one of the most organized institutes comes with its perks, USPS manages its employees’ data through an online portal. Employees can generate their salary statements, manage their job accounts and more via the USPS EPayroll.
USPS EPayroll runs on an online portal with the name of USPS Liteblue EPayroll. The employees simply have to log in to the portal and have access to their job information, general guidance and benefits.
Moreover, USPS EPayroll is undoubtedly an excellent way of automating the system and being eco-friendly to the earth by opposing the use of paper. The online portal application is only accessible to the employees of USPS.
Features of USPS EPayroll
USPS Liteblue EPayroll is an online portal specifically developed for the employees of USPS. The employees can handle their salary statements, manage the account, and connect with the higher hierarchy in the company and more in a well-organized manner.
The portal directly works for the user that has logged in. Also, the USPS ePayroll is useable only by the employees having their ID and password that’s provided to them at the initiation of their job.
Following are some of the features of USPS EPayroll:
- The portal is accessible by all the workers of the United States postal agency.
- The members have to log in with their ID and password details.
- The application then features information about the specific client which includes leaves taken, salary slips, Paid leaves, sick leaves, the overall structure of income and more.
- Users have access to the history of previous salaries.
- The United States Postal Service also aims to spread awareness about the importance of ecofriendly atmosphere by not using paper.
- With that in mind, this saves the company from a whole lot of paper use. There are 600,000+ employees, which would have generated loads of paperwork.
- The employees can connect with the administration in an organized manner through this app.
- The app also has announcements, recruitments, and events related features.
- The portal is highly secured and there is legal litigation for anyone who tries to break in.
How Do I Access EPayroll Servers?
If you’re a user and wondering how to navigate to the EPayroll servers, follow these steps:
- Open the USPS Liteblue EPayroll application.
- Choose the ‘My HR’ tab.
- Here you have to select ‘Find Employee Apps’.
- Under the employee apps list, you should be able to find the option for EPayroll.
USPS EPayroll Payment System
USPS was prominent on all the news channels when it first released its online portal. The largest online portal that provides payslips to its employees right away was a very advanced step and made the app an overnight success. The app also promoted an eco-friendly environment by saving the use of paper.
Also, the United States Postal Service is the first public sector department in the United States to go paper-free and saves the environment from millions of paper waste each year. The news was recently trending since it was a big step for saving trees and avoiding pollution in the long run.
Unauthorized attempts to access the portal should lead to instant legal litigation since this is a government sector. USPS also provides employee support to all its employees in case of any query regarding the USPS EPayroll application or other payment-related issues.
Besides this, the employees are also able to see direct payment deposits into their accounts before the last Friday of each month. This provides a very efficient and non-bank dependent method to go about payment procedures.
How to View USPS EPayroll Salary Slip Statements?
In order to view your USPS EPayroll statements through Liteblue portal, please follow the following steps:
- Log in to the portal using your username and password.
- Go to the Liteblue homepage if you’re not on it already.
- Select the ‘Pay Date’ Link on the page.
- A pay stub will then open on the side displaying your salary slip along with the pay date, period and year.
Deductions and Additional Pay on USPS EPayroll
In case of additional premium payments to your income, there’s an extra section of Additional Pay on your salary statement in the USPS Epayroll app. This section can include any bonuses, allowances, and maintenance charges et cetera.
Besides this, there’s another ‘Deduction’ section on your salary statement. This section includes any extra features used, monthly subscription deductions, health insurance, social security, and taxes et cetera.
The statement also includes a Total Deduction count and a Total Additional Pay count as well.
We hope that you were able to find the information you were looking for. Generally, the employees who use this app may not have to search the internet for the app’s functions since it’s very simple. In summary, we’re happy to assist you and if you still have more questions you can always contact the USPS support staff.